Friday, September 19, 2008

Ansley loves horses

And a lil' fire cracker she is!


Ansley riding side saddle



Most of you know already know that Ansley takes horseback riding lessons at a stable down the road from our subdivision. She really enjoys it and seems to never want to leave the barn once she gets there. Elisabeth likes going to the barn too. She just plays in the dirt, hay and wood shavings. She definitely has to have a bath after we visit the barn! Here are some pictures of Ansley riding her favorite horse, Patty. Patty had an eye injury so she has to wear her horsie "sun glasses". I must say, I enjoy going to the barn too. I love the smell of horses (I'm weird I know). Ansley says when she grows up and gets married she's going to live in the country, have a barn and own horses........and I'm going to live next door and can come over to the barn anytime. :-)

No comments: