Monday, September 29, 2008

Congratulations to John!

Last week John found out that his company has made the ranking for THE FIRST 10 Fastest-growing web design firms/agencies in this area by The Mecklenburg Times. The list will be published in their Friday, October 3rd edition. This is exciting.....we are very proud of him! God has blessed us alot in the last year!

There hasn't been too much else going on lately. Just all the normal daily stuff. Ansley is doing very well in school and likes it and Elisabeth is really liking Mother's Morning Out.

Oh, but I do have to tell you what Elisabeth said to me the other day. She has a magnet that she made at church that says "God made me special". So we were talking about that and I told her that God made her special. She said that yes he did but I wasn't there. I asked her what she meant and where was she. She said she was in China but that we weren't there. She was by herself waiting on us. Well that will bring you to tears! She's such a sweet girl.

No comments: