
It is an overcast and drizzly day here in Fort Mill. It feels very good outside though! But it won't last. It's supposed to be back in the 90's on the weekend.
I posted some pictures of the girls. Hope you enjoy them. We are leaving in a few minutes to head to Mother's Morning Out and then I have to run some errands while I have a few hours alone. I like the alone time but it's weird not having Elisabeth with me since she has been with me all day every day for a year now. What will I do when she goes to Kindergarten?! It'll be a sad sad day.
I posted some pictures of the girls. Hope you enjoy them. We are leaving in a few minutes to head to Mother's Morning Out and then I have to run some errands while I have a few hours alone. I like the alone time but it's weird not having Elisabeth with me since she has been with me all day every day for a year now. What will I do when she goes to Kindergarten?! It'll be a sad sad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment