Headed to Key West - isn't the water pretty?
Docked in Key West (Disney boat in the background)
You never know who and what you might meet in Key West!
Eating breakfast on the top deck
Coming into Key WestWell, we finally took a whole week off last week and went on our first cruise. We had a wonderful time. The boat was great (Disney Magic), food was good, entertainment was good and we got to see places in the Caribbean that we had never been to before. And the best part was that it was cold here but we were warm on the beach with sand in our toes! But now we are back to reality (and freezing temperatures at night!). I highly recommend a Disney cruise. They treat you really really well. The girls had a blast and are ready to go again. As usual we took hundreds of pictures. I will post a few now and will post more later. I still haven't gone through all of them yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment