Monday, March 16, 2009

NC Transportation Museum

The roundhouse. It's my favorite part - there are some very neat and beautiful trains in there.
Me and Ansley in the antique car museum

Elisabeth trying to figure out where to go next

The train in the background is the one we rode
Elisabeth was very upset that I wasn't riding the train with her so she began to cry. The train people said I could ride for free since she was so upset. Way to go Elisabeth.....we should use those tears more often!

It had been a long day and Elisabeth fell asleep to the rocking motion of the train.
We visited the NC Transportation Museum 2 weekends ago. It was a nice sunny day and we decided to get out and about. We have been there once before when Elisabeth was very little but decided she might enjoy riding the train now that she is older. It is a neat place....the roundhouse is my favorite. There are some really neat and beautiful trains in there. We spent several hours there and rode the train at the very end of the day. Elisabeth was so tired but really wanted to ride the train. We decided that just she and John would ride....Ansley didn't want to do it. She was busy doing Mad Libs and couldn't be bothered with the train. Elisabeth started crying big huge tears because I wasn't riding so they let me on for free since she was in such distress. We need to try that more often......I wonder what else I could get for free! All in all it was a great day and lots of fun. I only put a few pictures on here because we took 108 pictures in a matter of a few hours. Yes, we have a picture problem. We take them of anything and everything.







No comments: