A few days after my last post the sickness marathon began. It started with Ansley suddenly having a 103 fever. Her fever lasted all day everyday for 4 days. She missed a week of school and as much as I tried to avoid it I became the next victim. I thought I was going to die! A 103 fever feels terrible! I tested positive for the flu.......so I took Tamiflu. It made me sick to my stomach and the medicine they gave me for that made me drowsy. It was a terrible 5 days! John also got sick at the same time and then Elisabeth was the last to get it. The last 2 weeks have been a blur and thank goodness we are almost back to 100%........just in time for Spring Break! Trust me....nobody ever wants to get the flu. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy!
John and I are glad to say goodbye to March and are hoping April will be much better. March brought a stolen pop-up camper, my grandmother's death, the flu and then my car being rear-ended while I sat innocently at a redlight. The insurance company knows me well by now!! On a positive note we were able to get money for our poor stolen camper and now we are in the process of searching for another one. I have reservations to camp the 1st weekend of May so the time crunch search is on! Then we have to totally re-stock the inside of the camper. I like to shop so that shouldn't be a problem. We also found a new place to store it this time so hopefully no one will drive off with it again!
Other than sickness and a whole lot of talking to the insurance company there really hasn't been much going on. We are looking forward to celebrating Easter this weekend. Looks like the weather might be a little warmer than it is this week (thank goodness) so we should be able to squeeze in some Easter egg hunts and get some good pictures. I am boiling eggs as we speak so we can dye eggs tonight! We wish you and your family a wonderful blessed Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment