Monday, July 20, 2009

Ansley's skating party

Kate's Skating Rink in Rock Hill, SC. I don't think the inside has ever been updated. Looks just like it did in the 80's .....so I've been told.
Elisabeth skated all by herself this time and only got hurt once. Woo Hoo!
Ansley heading back into the rink

Doing the hokey pokey
The skip-it from her friend Meg
A bratz doll from her friend Sarah
Sarah, Ansley and Meg


We took 2 girls skating to celebrate Ansley's birthday back on July 11th. I am just now getting the pictures posted. Ansley turned 8 this year. I can hardly believe it! She'll be starting 3rd grade in a just a few short weeks. Where did all the time go?

1 comment:

Snickering Corpses said...

It certainly doesn't look like Kate's has changed since I was there in '92 or so. The one bad thing about being a tall person on skates is that falls are such a long way down.

We already sent a Happy Birthday through John, but Happy Birthday to Ansley again!