We had the wonderful opportunity to vacation for a few days on the coast of Mexico.....not far from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. It's a beautiful place and I'm glad we were there when the weather was beautiful too! It was rainy and cold in Charlotte when we left and rainy and very cold when we returned. But boy was it hot hot hot in Mexico. It was great! We stayed at Dreams Riviera Cancun. It's an all-inclusive resort that just opened the week before we got there. That place was fabulous! It is so beautiful......my pictures don't do it justice. We fell in love with the all-inclusive concept. That was the way to go. I never had to carry a purse or cash and could order all the desserts I wanted! :-)
The kids area was great too and we didn't think we would put the kids in there to stay and play but they begged to go. They loved the staff there and didn't want to leave! Since the resort had only been open for a week there weren't many kids there so when our kids were there they were babied and had lots of one on one attention. They made friends there (english speaking and spanish speaking) and just had a blast.
The kids did great on the plane ride even though there were quite a few "bumps". Thank goodness I had to help Ansley with her homework which helped keep my mind off of it. It's a short flight though so it wasn't too bad.
We can't wait to go back someday! I think I could make vacationing my profession. :-)
The kids area was great too and we didn't think we would put the kids in there to stay and play but they begged to go. They loved the staff there and didn't want to leave! Since the resort had only been open for a week there weren't many kids there so when our kids were there they were babied and had lots of one on one attention. They made friends there (english speaking and spanish speaking) and just had a blast.
The kids did great on the plane ride even though there were quite a few "bumps". Thank goodness I had to help Ansley with her homework which helped keep my mind off of it. It's a short flight though so it wasn't too bad.
We can't wait to go back someday! I think I could make vacationing my profession. :-)
2 comments:
The picture of Elisabeth lounging with the glasses on is hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great vacation!
It was a great vacation!
Post a Comment