
Poppy and Elisabeth

We had a wonderful meal at my cousin's house on Christmas Eve thanks to these wonderful cooks! It was delicious!

Who is that straight-haired girl?

Scott and Elisabeth handing out presents

The pogo stick. It isn't as easy as Ansley makes it look. She can jump 100 times without stopping. Such a show off :-)

Anyone want to watch a puppet show?

I love it when they get excited about their Santa gifts!

The aftermath of Santa

Amy's new potty. Santa brought it. Now THAT is funny.

The American Girl bed. They finally have a proper place to sleep.

Elisabeth playing the Kailan Wii game

Elisabeth got alot of Kailan stuff for Christmas. She LOVES Kailan.

Making snow cones for everyone for dessert on Christmas Day.

Elisabeth enjoying her snow cone

John and Ansley ice skating in downtown Conyers

The calm before the BIG FALL.

Taking a break for a photo op.

Grandpa helping Elisabeth (aka: spaghetti legs) ice skate

Skating without any help

And I'm down......

After an afternoon of skating

We had to have at least one goofy picture......
2 comments:
aweeee!! I can't wait to see you all!!!
I love your curly hair, personally, if I could have the nice uniform curl like you do, I'd let mine be natural like that all the time....but mine is crazy (almost like Slash..lol!) hair when it grows out! HA!
It looks like you had a great Christmas, I am so happy!
I do enjoy reading your blog, and seeing pictures of A & E.....
hugs, love, and prayers,
'til Jesus comes,
Kim
We had a great Christmas. Sounds like you did too! I do like my curly hair but every now and then it's nice to have it straight just for a little change. :-)
Post a Comment