Elisabeth likes to help me cut the coupons out of the Sunday paper. This past Sunday I was sitting by the fireplace reading the paper and looking at all the sales ads when Elisabeth came and asked me to please get her scissors so she could cut out some coupons. We've done this many times before so I thought nothing of it. Well.....somewhere in the process of cutting coupons in the kitchen while I was in the den she decided that the piece of hair that was hanging in her face was annoying and she had scissors in her hand so why not cut it off and get it out of her face! Thank goodness the rest of her hair was in a ponytail. If it hadn't been I'm afraid of what she would have done! So.....she now has a few bangs. I must say - she cut them pretty straight for being 4 and not looking in the mirror! :-) I'm just glad they are long enough that I can pull them to the side in a barrett and you can't really tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's much better than I did personally, when I was little.....and better than what my children did! Mike cut his so short it had to be 'buzzed' off!!
great job, Elisabeth!!!
(not in the cutting, but in the perfection in it all!!)
love, Aunt Kim
Post a Comment