Friday, January 22, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  We've been very busy and I just haven't had much to say and I "lost" a bunch of pictures from the company cruise and the polar bear plunge and that had me kind of depressed about blogging.   Anyway......I decided to jot down a few things that make this Friday Fantastic.  So here it goes:

1. It's Friday (need I say more)
2. Ansley has no homework on Friday so we all feel "free"!
3. Ansley is getting better each day with her retainer
4. Elisabeth is going to gymnastics in a little while and she loves it because it's HER activity and isn't something she has to go and sit and watch her sister do.  It's fun to watch her get sooo excited about it!
5. We are in the process of setting up Ansley's baptism at church.  She asked the Lord into her heart about 2 years ago and we've taken it slow since then but this is something she really wants to do so we are finally moving forward with it.  Yay!
6.The business continues to do well and God provides for us in ways that we couldn't have imagined when I decided to quit work 2 years ago.
7. God has great things in store for us......I can't wait to see what they are.   :-)


I hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: