Thursday, February 18, 2010

A few of my favorite photos

John took this picture in Turkey.  It is one of my all time favorites.  I don't know why but I just love it.


He took the previous picture from a hole way up in the center of this rock structure (somewhere in the big black round area in this picture).  People used to live in these rocks.  Let me tell you......John was way up there.  I tried to follow him but it was too hard for me and I'm scared of heights so I had to turn back.  I was so afraid he was going to fall.  The guide didn't seem to be bothered.  I don't think the safety rules in other countries are quite like they are here. 

Cappadocia - Turkey

I was looking through some old photos today and they brought back sooooo many memories.  And now that I've learned how to use our scanner I am able to post some of them.   I think it's so cool to be able to scan and save these pictures (since these were way before we ever had a digital camera) so I'm sure you'll be seeing alot more old photos from me as I come across them.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: