Happy times........then it all went downhill when Elisabeth had an allergic reaction to either the hay or the horse and we had to leave immediately. It will be a birthday party I will always remember!
Meg (the birthday girl), Gracie and Ansley
Ansley loved this bunny and wanted to bring it home. It loved curling up in her lap.
This is one funny looking chicken. I held it but I don't have a picture of that. This was about the time I had to take Elisabeth to Urgent Care.
Ansley's friend, Meg, had a birthday party at a horse farm and Ansley was so excited to be able to go. She LOVES horses! Since several of the girls that were invited couldn't come they said Elisabeth could come and would be able to ride the horses also. So off we went to the middle of nowhere in Waxhaw, NC. We were having such a good time but then Elisabeth had an allergic reaction to the hay or the horse and her whole face was immediately swollen with huge welts as well as her neck and her scalp was itching too. She was coughing, etc. It was quite scary for me. Ansley stayed at the party but unfortunately I had to take Elisabeth to CVS and then to Urgent Care. Everything turned out fine in the end and Ansley was able to stay to enjoy the party but poor Elisabeth didn't get to ride a horse and she was very disappointed about that. After being in the middle of nowhere with no Benadryl or any kind of medicine I now carry Benadryl in my purse at all times. I will never leave home without it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment