On Christmas Eve Santa came by on a fire truck throwing candy to the kids. There were 3 firetrucks with their lights on. Santa was on the last one. The kids loved it!
It was dusk so the picture didn't turn out that well but hopefully you can see Santa standing on the truck.
Elisabeth waving and waiting for him to throw candy
Christmas Eve
John's gift for his workshop in the basement. Ansley even wrote some Man Cave rules on posterboard for him to hang up down there. :-)
Putting out cookies and milk for Santa
Geez.....they must think Santa and the reindeer are hungry!
The gingerbread house that Jan and the girls put together. It turned out so cute!
Christmas morning and just a little excited!
Elisabeth came down a bit more leisurely
One of Elisabeth's favorite gifts from Santa ---- GoGo My Walking Pet.
One of Ansley's favorite gifts from Santa --- a microscope. We've looked at all kinds of things this weekend. The most interesting was a dead moth. You should see its eyeballs and legs under the microscope. Creepy.
Jan trying to put together the gazillion piece Barbie jet.
Ron trying to figure out the directions for Elisabeth's Barbie Vet table
He finally got it together!
Elisabeth got dental tools from Santa. She loves going to the dentist, checks out books from the library about dentists and plays dentist all the time. Now she has to tools to play with. Her victim....I mean patient.... is Uncle Scott. He looks thrilled doesn't he?
Louise working hard to put together the 1000 piece crazy frustrating puzzle that I bought. It might take us forever to put it together. If I ever get it finished I will post a picture here.
I hope everyone had a wonderful CHRISTmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment