Waiting in the terminal to get on the cruise. We are sooo ready!
Ansley waiting in line for the waterslide
On the first night we made reservations to eat at the adult only restaurant with our friends, The Burns. The kids went to the kids area for a few hours and played and had a great time.
I just love this picture. The sunset is just beautiful!
Double Trouble
Strike a pose
Key West
Caroline getting her ears pierced in Key West!
We met a family on the cruise that we know so their son, Sammy, posed with the girls. He's so cute!
The most entertaining and fun meal (in my opinion) is the character breakfast. The waiters make all kinds of silly hats out of napkins. The kids LOVE it!
We went to a tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter
Grand Cayman
Ansley holding a baby turtle at the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman
Ansley and I did the dolphin experience and it was great! I wish it had lasted longer!
Castaway Cay -- one of the best places ever.
Pirate Night
You can't take yourself too seriously you know!






No comments:
Post a Comment