She's a nut.
Elisabeth playing in the kids area
This bucket of water filled up and dumped out periodically. It was a HUGE bucket of water and soaked you if you were underneath is. Elisabeth loved it! If you look closely at the picture you'll see a person on the left on the floor on her back with her legs in the air. That would be Elisabeth. She's laying there with her goggles on waiting for the bucket to dump right on her face. She did this over and over again all day long. I don't understand it.
Elisabeth trying to make it across the lily pads without falling in.
She made it!
The wave pool. I had to put a life jacket on her because she kept going farther and farther out and I was afraid a wave was going to knock her over and take her under!
The kids loved this water slide. I rode it once too. It was fun! The yellow one to the right is the Tornado. We never got enough courage to ride it. I heard about it and I became a wimp and never rode it. Maybe next time.
All the girls that went with us
The girls in my van: Ansley, Elisabeth, Olivia and Amanda
A few weekends ago we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte with Ansley's Girl Scout troop and spent the night and went to the indoor water park that is attached to the resort. It was a cool place! The kids had a blast! They played in the water and rode waterslides all day. This was part of the troop's reward for selling so many Girl Scout cookies. Thank you to everyone who bought from us! I tried to get more pictures of Ansley but she was off with her friends riding water slides and I never could find her when I had the camera. Oh well, it's a good excuse to go again another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment