Today is the first day of school and for the most part the girls were excited. A little bit of nervousness set in as we drove closer and closer to the school this morning. The summer was busy and went by really really quickly! Both girls are starting a new school this year and we are all starting a new adventure as we send the kids to a private school that meets 2 days a week and then they work from home 3 days a week. I like their teachers and I like what I've seen in the lesson plans so far so I think this is going to be a nice change from public school. It just means I need to be more disciplined to get my errands and stuff done during the 2 days they are at school! It's a change for all of us but a change for the better I think.
As usual here are pictures of the kids on the 1st day. I can't wait to hear about their day when I pick them up. I think we'll go to the Peach Stand for some ice cream on the way home! :-)
Elisabeth and one of her teachers, Mrs. O'Daniel
Doesn't Ansley looked thrilled that her mom is taking her picture on the 1st day of school. Moms can be sooo embarrassing. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment