Thursday, October 27, 2011

Renaissance Festival

Definitely not my favorite place!  I haven't been to one of these festivals in 20 years or more when John and I were dating. Now I remember why! A few weekends ago we decided to take the kids and spend the day at the Charlotte Renaissance Festival.  It was a beautiful day and parts of the festival were fun but overall it's just not my cup of tea.  It costs alot to get in and once you are in they nickel and dime you to death!  Plus lots of the entertainment is just lewd and crude and didn't make good entertainment for the kids.  The kids did enjoy the jousting and I really enjoyed the people watching.  There are some very INTERESTING people there that's for sure!  I hope the kids enjoyed it because I don't think I'll be going back year after year!






Where else can you see a storm trooper in a kilt?!
Swallowing swords......so very creepy to me

 

No comments: