Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Chinese Dumplings
In the previous post I talked about making Chinese dumplings. Well, I made them tonight and they turned out pretty well. We ate alot of them (when I say we I mean everyone except Ansley of course). Elisabeth liked them and that was my main goal. She loves eating them at Red Bowl Asian Bistro so I am trying to be more adventurous and make more homemade Chinese food so it becomes our tradition on Chinese New Year. My neighbor even came over and tried them and said they were good. Hopefully she was telling the truth! :-) Next I'm going to try fried rice. I saw a good recipe on a cooking show a while back and wrote it down but haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know how that turns out as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment