Saturday, January 3, 2009

Facebook

Ok Ok I know I am behind the times and after soooo many people asked me if I was on Facebook I finally decided to go in and create a page. I did it mainly to connect with high school friends that I couldn't find otherwise. I'm so glad I did it! I have found 3 friends that I haven't spoken to in 20 years (yes, 2009 will mark 20 years since graduating from high school. It hurts....it really hurts). It's pretty cool! But I have to be careful because it can be a little addictive and like I really have time to be sitting in front of the computer for hours on end. :-)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. We stayed home (as usual) and watched all the fireworks in our neighborhood. It's like having our own personal show. Both kids stayed up until midnight (after feeding them lots of chocolate cupcakes). Elisabeth was very tired by the end and barely made it to her bed before starting to fade away. We've been catching up on sleep ever since. School starts back on Monday so tonight and tomorrow we've been trying to get back on a "normal" bedtime schedule. Hard to do after two weeks off from school! The girls decided to sleep together in Ansley's bed tonight and I can still hear them in there (it's 9:00 pm....so much for getting them to bed early). Ansley is reading a book to Elisabeth. Ansley gets 3 extra credit points if she reads a certain amount over her Christmas break so we are trying to get the last of that in before Monday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. We work better under pressure in this household!

No comments: