Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day

After a long morning of playing in the snow
Snowball fight

Breland's first snow (our neighbor)


Oops! How do you control this thing?



Sledding in the cul-de-sac



Pouring snow on Belle



Elisabeth


Look how happy I am that I don't have to go to school today!!!


Ansley's snow angel


Ansley making a snow angel


Elisabeth making a snow angel


It finally snowed! It wasn't much but enough to have school canceled for the day. Ansley was up at 3 am this morning looking out the window to see if it snowed and wanting to know if she had to go to school today. She never really went back to sleep very well and at 5:15 am I finally got up and went downstairs with her to watch the news and see if school was cancelled. Thank goodness it was. I think she would have cried if she had to go to school and miss playing in the snow! We stayed outside for a few hours and had snow ball fights, made snow angels and went sledding. It was fun! Finally Elisabeth had had enough and said she was freezing and that all the sledding had worn her out. She was ready to go in and get warm! Ansley has been out in it since and as I speak she is on the way to the park with a neighbor to see if there is any snow left on the ground for sledding. Most of it has melted by now.......it's the perfect snow for me. Here today and gone tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber said...

great pictures! looks like y'all had a lot of fun!