Elisabeth and her best friend Caroline
Katherine (she was in our travel group)
Kimli (she was in our travel group - from the same orphange as Elisabeth)
Elisabeth and John
Ansley making a goofy face (as usual!)
Ansley, Elisabeth and Caroline playing on the gate outside of the restaurant.
Emma and Ansley (Emma is Kimli's sister and traveled with us to China)
Elisabeth
We packed out the restaurant. It's the best turnout yet!
Ansley the photographerSorry it's been so long since I posted. I've been sick ever since then and just haven't felt like doing much on the blog. I thought I just had a bad cold but realized last Sunday when I felt so bad at church that I was close to tears that maybe I have a sinus infection. I have bad plumbing in my head so I get sinus infections way too often. They are nasty and evil. I am on antibiotics now and feel better but not as good as I should. I have a feeling that I might be back at the doctor soon. At least I can function for now though.
On February 7th we attended our annual Chinese New Year Luncheon at our local Red Bowl Asian Bistro. There were about 100 others there (all families with children from China or families waiting to go to China to pick up their daughters). It is great to get all the children together from time to time. Two of the families from our travel group were there and it is always nice to see them and see how the girls have changed. Enjoy the pictures of all the beautiful girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment