Saturday, February 21, 2009

A few random pictures

Portrait of Ansley - by Aunt Pat
Portrait of Elisabeth - by Aunt Pat

Ansley, Stephanie and my Dad - February 2009


I'm posting some random pictures that aren't related at all but thought you might like to see.

Two of the pictures are photos taken of paintings that my Aunt, Pat, did of both of the kids. Pat they both turned out great and we want to thank you for painting them! What a nice heirloom they will be. The kids think they are so cool!

I don't have much to write today because our life hasn't been too eventful lately. Just work and school. We are getting new floors put in upstairs so our life lately has been moving all our stuff around so the guys can put the floors in. And in the process we are trying to clean out stuff along the way. I wish I could be a minimalist but I know it will never happen. It's the thought that counts right?
Gotta run -- we have to finish moving stuff downstairs for the carpet guys that come bright and early Monday morning. I can't wait!

No comments: