Ansley was invited to her first sleepover the other night. I've been avoiding it as long as possible because I know once it starts it never stops. She slept over at a friends house that just lives a few doors down from us. She was so excited!! Now I need to have her friend spend the night with us but we just haven't found a good night for that yet. We are soooo busy this summer. I can't believe June is over already. We are getting ready to go to Conyers to spend the 4th of July with family and then after that it's time to celebrate Ansley's birthday, get ready for our exchange student and then it will be time for Elisabeth's birthday. So many things happening one right after the other. It's been a fun summer so far.
We should know more about our exchange student in the next day or two. We are pretty sure she will be 15 years old and we know she is coming July 14th and leaving August 3rd. That's all I know so far. I'll be sure to let everyone know more as we know more. We are excited to be hosting her for 3 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment