Ansley getting her manicure
Ansley getting her pedicure
Gracie getting her pedicure
Sarah getting her pedicure
Ansley getting her makeup done
The 3 amigos
Those are some beautiful toes!
Drinking water and Ginger Ale from plastic champagne glasses.
Today Ansley went to a friends birthday party at Belle Vive Spa. The spa is located in an old beautiful home here in Fort Mill. I remember when the home was for sale......I wanted to buy it. But Belle Vive beat us to it. Oh well.....
Anyway, Sarah invited Ansley and Gracie (Sarah and Gracie just live around the corner) to the spa to celebrate her 8th birthday by having a manicure and a pedicure and a little bit of makeup done. The manicure and pedicures went great....the girls loved it. The makeup went OK until they got to Ansley. She put some really really bright lipstick on Ansley and put on way too much eye shadow on her. I told her I wanted 8 year old makeup ......not crazy bright makeup. Not that there is really such a thing as 8 year old makeup because 8 year olds shouldn't wear makeup but you know what I mean.....I wanted subtle makeup. She must not have heard me because Ansley's was very bright! But Ansley liked it and had fun with it so I guess it's OK. (side note: we did have to wipe most of it off before we went to the grocery store this evening. It was just a little too much to be seen in public like that)
Above are some pictures of the day. Again - I just love this house. If I could build a house it would be a white farm house with a big big front porch and it must have black shutters. This house is what I would want. They did a wonderful job of renovating the inside. I really could live there.......really.
No comments:
Post a Comment