
Enjoying the buttercream frosting

Elisabeth's birthday cake (I baked the cake but mom decorated it for me)

Finally sitting down and eating a hotdog and some mac and cheese

Elisabeth, Katherine, Emily and Caroline

Carrying out the cake -- I was so afraid I was going to drop it!

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday

Blowing out the candle

Licking the icing off the candle and keeping a tight grip on the Sprite. She doesn't normally get a soft drinks so to have a whole can was a big deal. She didn't let that Sprite out of her sight!!

Caroline enjoying some panda cake

Sisters......Emily and Katherine

Little Annabelle

It's present time!

Sweet little Olivia

All the kids (May wouldn't get in the picture). Should have taken this at the beginning of the party when they were fresh and not so sweaty. The sun is in their eyes so we couldn't get them to look at the camera. Oh well......it is what it is.
We had a birthday party/cookout on Saturday evening for Elisabeth's 4th birthday. We rented a moonbounce, cooked hotdogs, sweated alot because of the extreme humidity and just hung out with friends for the evening. We prayed all week that it wouldn't rain and it ended up being a nice day even though it was raining on the other side of Fort Mill! I guess I can't complain too much about the humidity.......at least it didn't rain on us.
Elisabeth was so excited all day long and had fun playing with her friends in the moonbounce. She was very sad when the guy came later that evening to take the moonbounce away. She wanted to know why she couldn't keep it! We are glad May got to be here for the party and I think she had a good time playing with all the kids......but was very hot and worn out at the end of the day!
Happy 4th Birthday Elisabeth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment