The river rapid ride at Animal Kingdom. Elisabeth and Ansley loved it. They weren't wet......they were SOAKED. I am so glad I didn't ride this one.
Jan got volunteered (by Ron) to be a part of the dance. She's in the orange shirt and tan shorts. ;-)
Mount Everest Ride. I was definitely too scared to ride it. I couldn't even handle Thunder Mountain so I knew this ride wasn't for me. John and Scott rode it instead.
Family picture at Epcot.
Now this is the way to travel
Cooling off in the fountain
Decorating their KidCot masks at Epcot
Being Vikings in Norway at Epcot
China
A Fu dog just the right size for Elisabeth
Chinese Acrobats --- Epcot
Their finished masks. Elisabeth made me put the Musketeer slogan on the top of hers. All for one and one for all!!
Dressing up in Japan --- Epcot
No comments:
Post a Comment