Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Even more vacation pictures.......

Now you know we take WAY too many pictures and it's hard for me to narrow them down......


Hollywood Studios

I was so excited to see Handy Manny.  I made the kids stand in line to have their picture taken with him.

Ansley dancing in the High School Musical production at Hollywood Studios

Ansley and Elisabeth's face on a Star Wars poster.  Now that is hilarious!


Our table at the Sci-Fi Diner.   It was like you were at a drive in theater.  We watched 50's Sci Fi trailers while we ate.  It was great!

Parade Time!  I love a good Disney parade!

Finally!  I had been waiting all day to see Mr. Potato Head.  Seriously.  The only thing better would have been to have my picture taken with him.   I think I was more excited about this parade than the kids!

Ansley and Elisabeth dancing with the parade people

The green army men.....they were so cool!  Elisabeth wouldn't get near them because their face was covered and she thought that was very creepy.

For those who have watched the Hannah Montana movie you'll know what this is.  I thought Ansley was going to have a cow when she saw this.





Now that's a scary thought.......Elisabeth in the driver's seat.

No comments: