Friday, August 31, 2012

So special


I meant to post a picture of this earlier in the year but just didn't because it was made during a hard time.  John made this for my Aunt Pat because she requested a piece of stained glass for her window in her den when she moved into her new house.  Then she got very sick and life got crazy and busy but John wanted to live up to his promise to make her a piece of stained glass. I love and respect that he did that for her. It meant alot to me for him to do that.   I think it turned out beautifully!  I know she didn't get to enjoy it as long as we wanted her to but I hope it brought a small sliver of joy to a very hard time.  I cry when I look at it because I know the cross is what we have to stand on, rely on and put our hope in.  I know that she is with Jesus and she is well and whole again and rejoicing with the Lord.  And someday I'll see her again!

No comments: