We finally found a free weekend and decided to go camping for the first time this year! Finally! We went to Coneross Campground outside of Greenville, SC. It is run by the Corps of Engineers and it was a great campground. Very quiet and the cleanest bath house I've ever seen! We wandered around on Saturday and found this beautiful sunflower field. It was amazing. We took lots of pictures as you can tell! It's not every day you see a field of sunflowers that's for sure. We also visited a goat farm where they sold goat cheese, soap, etc. It was fun and kids enjoyed petting the goats and the dogs and watching the chickens and the roosters. We even found a roadside stand selling beautiful pumpkins and we stayed there for quite a while learning all about their pet pot belly pig named Samantha. Her favorite food is Cheetos! I think she had eaten one too many. :-) It was a beautiful weekend for camping and exploring!
Samantha
Ansley petting Samantha
Ansley and Molly. Such a sweet dog! I love labs!
No comments:
Post a Comment