Ansley is studying the comparison between Islam and Christianity at school so one of their assignments last week was to either make hummus from scratch or research the food Muslims eat and write a 1 paragraph report. I thought the report sounded easy.....I mean it's only 1 paragraph for goodness sake! But, Ansley thought making hummus (that no one will eat but me) sounded like a much better idea. The thought of researching and writing another paper wasn't on the top of her list. So off to the grocery store we went for the 3rd time that week :-) . We got all the ingredients and made it. It was good but lacked a little something so I mixed it with the roasted red pepper hummus I already had in the fridge from Harris Teeter. That gave it what it needed and it was very yummy. Ansley tried it and said it was OK. Elisabeth refused to try it. John said it was Ok too. At least most everyone tried it. I think next time I make it from scratch I'll find a roasted red pepper recipe on the web. It's really delicious and addictive! You should try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment