Elisabeth and Ansley at the Georgia Aquarium
Elisabeth and the alligators at the Aquarium
Elisabeth and the Sea Nettles
Ansley and the piranhas (not sure that is spelled correctly)
Elisabeth thought the starfish was neat
Winston and Belle. No I didn't place his paw around Belle. They just love each other!
Belle (our new puppy -- now 5 months old) is a lab through and through. She loves the water. Tonight Ansley was taking a shower and the dog was going nuts trying to get to the water. She finally just jumped in with Ansley (Jan I know you are cringing right now and thinking we are all very strange - and we probably are!). We got her out and took her into another room and before you knew it she was running down the hall like a crazy dog and back in the shower. She thought it was great. Ansley couldn't stop laughing and neither could I. I couldn't talk I was laughing so hard. Elisabeth was screaming to get the dog out of the shower and John was just annoyed at the whole thing and left us all in the bathroom laughing and screaming and getting very wet trying to get the dog out of the shower! What a sight! It's never a dull moment with Belle around.

We woke up this morning with more snow. Or should I say a slight dusting of snow. I can't believe the school district actually canceled school. It could only happen in the South. And they want us to make up this day on our Memorial Day weekend? I can't help it that they made a very bad judgement call. So instead we did crafts and then ran some errands and had Ansley's friend, Sarah, over to play. It barely got above freezing today and that is WAY too cold for me to be outside so we stayed in all day today. I love my children dearly but I am glad that tomorrow will be a regular school day.
1 comment:
Hey, that's my old house! :)
Post a Comment